Greeting JJ Balaji Travels – Chennai to Tirupati Sightseeing Tour Package, Tirupati Sightseeing Tour Package for 2 Days, Tirupati Sightseeing Car Package from Chennai – For Enquiry +91 8056760991
Duration – 2 Days 1 Night
The Chennai to Tirupati trip route and temples covered will be
Chennai – Tirupati Balaji Temple – Tirupati Sightseeing and nearby temples – Back to Chennai
2 days Tirupati Sightseeing Tour Program Schedule
- Customer Pickup from Chennai Airport / Central Railway Station / Hotels / Home (in and around Chennai)
- Travel from Chennai to Tirupati; Check in at Tirupati Hotel, drop luggage and refresh
- Travel from Tirupati to Tirumala Hills and Balaji Temple Darshan & Shopping
- Halt in Tirupati Hotel.
Note: Hotel selection will be based on Customer budget preferences
- Morning breakfast at place of stay
- Visit Tirupati Sightseeing places and Temples
- Travel from Tirupati to Chennai
- Drop Customer at Drop point preferred by Customer
Chennai to Tirupati Tour Package Features
- Chennai – Tirupati Balaji Temple – Tirupati Sightseeing Tour Package includes :-
- Hotel Stay for Couples / Family / Groups as per itinerary.
- Double / Triple Sharing Hotel Accommodation with Complimentary breakfast.
- Transportation in A/C Car & Van.
- Pickup & Drop from Chennai Airport / Railway Station / Doorstep in and around Chennai
- All Tirupati Sightseeing, Land transfer & Inter Hotel transfer.
- Fuel/Driver Beta/Tollgate/Parking/Andhra state permit.
- Tirupati Hotel check in / Checkout 12 or 24 hours (Defined based on selection of hotels).
Tirupati Tour Sightseeing Places
- Padmavathy Temple, Thiruchanoor
- Sri Govindaraja Swamy temple, Tirupati
- Sri Kalyana Venkateswara Swami Temple, Srinivasamangapuram
- NAGARAVANAM JUNGLE BOOK
- KAPILA THEERTHAM.
- MALWADI GUNDAM WATERFALLS
Padmavathy Temple, Thiruchanur
This temple is dedicated to Goddess Padmavathi or Alamelumanga, the consort ofLord Venkateswara. The Temple is situated in Tiruchanur, at a distance of 5 km from Tirupati.Padmavathi or Alamelumanga is the main deity of the temple. Padmavathi is the incarnation of Goddess Lakshmi and is consort of Lord Venkateswara
Sri Govindaraja Swamy temple, Tirupati
Sri Govindaraja Swamy Temple in Tirupati is at walk able distance from railway station. Sri Govindaraja Swamy Temple Tirupati premise is very large. At the entrance of Sri Govindaraja Swamy Temple, there is a shrine for MudalAzhwars, Udayavar and various other deities. Opposite to this there is a shrine for Lord Krishna. This God here inside Sri Govindaraja Swamy Temple Tirupati is the replica of Chidambaram Divya Desa Perumal. Thayar is Andal. Brahmotsavam is performed in Govindaraja Swamy Temple for 10 days in a year which doesn’t clash with Brahmotsavam performed for other deities.
Sri Kalyana Venkateswara Swami Temple, Srinivasamangapuram
Sri Kalyana Venkateswara Swamy temple is considered sacred, next to Tirumala temple. Those who are unable to make it to Tirumala can have darshan of Lord Sri Kalyana Venkateswara Swamy to fulfill their wish.
As the name indicates, this temple carries significance for newlywed couples. Newlyweds offer prayers first in this temple as this is the place where Lord Sri Kalyana Venkateswara Swamy with Goddess Padmavathi Devi stayed for six months, just after their wedding.
This temple is located in SrinivasaMangapuram, about 12 km to West Tirupati in Chittoor district
NAGARAVANAM JUNGLE BOOK
It is a natural Park situated in Tirupati. It attracts nature lovers and trekkers and it is home for many wild animals.
At a distance of 4 km from Tirupati Railway Station & 25 km from Tirumala Tirupati Temple of Lord Venkateshwara, Kapila Theertham is a famous waterfall situated inside Kapileswara Swamy Temple at the foot of Sheshadri Hills in Tirupati. This is a unique waterfall where the water of mountain streams drop from a height of over 100 feet into a large pond in the temple premises. It is one of the must visit tourist places in Tirupati and a major pilgrimage site in Tirupati city.
Kapila Theertham temple is the only Shiva temple in the vicinity of Tirupati. It is also said to be one of the 108 sacred teerthas (springs) on Tirumala hills. The Siva lingam here is made of brass. A huge stone statue of a seated bull Nandhi, greets devotees at the entrance to the temple.
MALWADI GUNDAM WATERFALLS
Among the Sightseeing places in Tirupati, no doubt Malwadi Gundam Waterfalls is the best. Situated on Tirumala Ghat Road, it can be visited on the way back to Tirupati. During rainy season, the waterfall will be in its full glory.
Malwadi Gundam Waterfalls is located 16 kilometres from Tirumala Venkateshwara Swamy Temple and only can be visited while returning back to Tirupati from Tirumala. Also, the base of the waterfalls can be visited from Jungle Book Bio Park.