Greeting JJ Balaji Travels – Srirangam Temple Tour Package from Chennai, Chennai to Trichy Tour Package, Tour to Sri Ranganathaswamy Temple in Srirangam, Srirangam Darshan Package – Chennai to Srirangam Tour, Chennai to Srirangam Trip – For Booking +91 8056760991
SRIRANGAM TOUR PACKAGE FROM CHENNAI :
Srirangam temple is one of the reputed temples of Tamilnadu. The temple is located in centre spot of Trichy. It is considered as one of the biggest temples of lord Vishnu in Tamilnadu. The temple itself brings its divinity and holiness. The streets near srirangam temple are filled with lots of Brahmins who are ardent devotees of Lord Ranganathaswamy who tend to offer their service to him.
We are glad to extend our service to srirangam darshan. People of Chennai can visit srirangam from Chennai still easier. The trip is facilitated to have quick darshan in srirangam during COVID lockdown.
SRIRANGAM TRIP HIGHLIGHTS :
- The Srirangam trip is operated from Chennai to Trichy by car.
- Tourists are bought under safe guidance and protocol of government.
- Our company also facilitates in booking darshan ticket in temple.
- In case of covering other temple extra charges will be charged.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- The Srirangam trip timings may differ due to darshan and traffic timings.
- People who booked the online darshan ticket have to carry their Original ID card such as Aadhar card, Voter ID etc….
- SRIRANGAM TEMPLE DRESS CODE:
Male: Dhoti around waist and Shirt / Towel on the shoulder.
Female: Saree or Half saree with blouse or Chudithar with Pyjama and upper cloth.
SRIRANGAM TEMPLE HISTORY :
The temple was built by “Dharma Varma chola” by Dravidian architecture. The temple was mainly painted on its Puranic style.
SRIRANGAM STORY :
After the destruction of Ravanan, lord Rama become the king of ayodhya. After the Pattabishekam his brother vibeeshnar wished to get the idol of Lord Vishnu. When he enroot to srilanka he placed the idol in place and went for refreshment. After the refreshment he couldn’t take the idol from the place. He handed over the temple work to Dharma varma cholan asked him to build facing south. So that he gets blessings from the lord.
SRIRANGAM SPECIALITY :
- The speciality of the temple is “RIVER CAUVERY”. It is also called “DAKSHIN GANGA”. It is considered as one of the sacred rivers of Tamilnadu.
- The shrines are really exceptional. There are over 50 shrines in the temple which depicts stories of temple.
- The important Gods of the temple are Chakrathazhwar, Narashimar, ramar and venugopalar.
- There are many mandapams present in temple. They are Sesharaya mandapam, Garuda mandapam, Kili mandapam and Ranga vilasa mandapam.