Chennai to Tirupati Vellore Golden Temple Tour Package, Vellore package tour from Chennai, Vellore golden temple tour package from Chennai, Tirupati Vellore 2 day tour package, Chennai to Vellore Tirupati tour package, Vellore tour package from Chennai – For Booking +91 8056760991
We in JJ Balaji Travels believe in offering the most Divine Darshan a possibility for our customers in their short visits to Chennai. Keeping in view of this requirement we have introduced various packages which will take our customers too few powerful temples and sightseeing places in and around Chennai as per their time availability.
Duration – 2 Days 1 Night
The trip route and temples covered will be
Chennai – Vellore Golden Temple – Kalahasti temple – Tirupati (stay)- Thiruchanur Padmavathy temple (Alarmelumangapuram) – Tirupati Balaji Temple – Return Chennai
Vellore Golden Temple
Sri Lakshmi Narayani Golden Temple of Sri Narayani Peedam is inside the Sripuram spiritual park, situated at the foot of a small range of green hills at Thirumalaikodi Village in Vellore in Tamil Nadu, India. It is 120 km from Tirupati and 145 km from Chennai.
This temple dedicated to Goddess Lakshmi is situated in scenic landscape on 100 acres of land, and has been made with 1.5 tons of pure gold. All decorations made in the temple are made only with 24 Carat Pure Gold.
Sri Kalahasti Temple
Sri Kalahasti temple is situated 36 km away from Tirupati and is famous for its Vayu linga. It is one of the Panchabhoota Sthalams, representing wind. It is one of the most famous Shiva temples in South India. It is said to be the site where the Shiva devotee, Kannappa was ready to offer both his eyes to cover blood flowing from the Shivalinga before the Siva stopped him and granted him moksha. Here Shiva, in his aspect as Vayu is worshiped as Kalahasteeswara. The presiding deity is worshipped as Vayu linga (air).
Thiruchanoor Padmavathi Temple
This temple is dedicated to Goddess Padmavathi or Alamelumanga, the consort ofLord Venkateswara. The Temple is situated in Tiruchanur, at a distance of 5 km from Tirupati.Padmavathi or Alamelumanga is the main deity of the temple. Padmavathi is the incarnation of Goddess Lakshmi and is consort of Lord Venkateswara.
Tirupati Balaji Temple
Tirupati is located in Chittoor District of Andhra Pradesh and is very famous for Sri Venkateshwara Temple dedicated to the deity Sri Vishnu also known as Balaji. The temple is located on top of Tirumala hills, also known as Sapthagiri or seven peaks.
The Tirumala hills with its seven peaks is said to represent the seven hoods of Adisesha, the serpent under whose hoods Vishnu resides in Vaikuntha. Hence it is also known as Bhooloka Vaikunda.
- # Customer Pickup from Chennai Airport / Central Railway Station / Hotels / Home (in and around Chennai)
- # Travel from Chennai to Vellore Golden Temple, Darshan of Goddess Shree Mahalaxmi
- # Travel from Vellore to Sri Kalahasti Temple, Darshan of deity Sri Kalahasteeswarar
- # Travel from Kalahasti to Tirupati town and halt in Tirupati Hotel.
Note: Hotel selection will be based on Customer budget preferences
- # Morning breakfast at place of stay
- # Travel to Thiruchanur – Alamelumangapuram, Darshan of Goddess Sree Padmavathy
- # Travel from Thiruchanur to Tirumala Hills
- # Arrangement for Tonsure, Balaji Darshan and Shopping in Sri Venkateshwara Balaji Temple
- #Back to Tirupati Hotel, get refreshed and then travel from Tirupati to Chennai
- #Drop at Chennai as per the Drop point preferred by the Customer
- Chennai to Vellore golden temple – Kalahasti – Tirupati Tour Package includes :-
- # Hotel Stay for Couples/ Family / Groups as per itinerary.
- # Double / Triple Sharing Hotel Accommodation with Complimentary breakfast.
- #Transportation in A/C Car & Van.
- # Pickup & Drop from Chennai Airport / Railway Station / Doorstep in and around Chennai
- # All Sightseeing, Land transfer & Inter Hotel transfer.
- # Fuel/Driver Bata/Tollgate/Parking/Andhra state permit.
- # Tirupati Hotel check in / Checkout 12 or 24 hours (Defined based on selection of hotels).